To be our customers’ most valuable asset, our goal is to help you increase your sales through increased service levels, on-time deliveries, technical support, and delivering the highest quality product available in the industry. We are committed to produce products that meet or exceed your expectations and specifications.
At Your Service
ProTab Laboratories has the resources to offer complete all-in-one manufacturing services beginning with technical support to assist in developing the original formulation to blending & granulating, tableting & encapsulating, package to a finished product, and analytical verification to meet all final product specifications.
ProTab Laboratories is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers and we back that up with additional investment in resources to meet the service level required. We are committed to offering the latest technology available by working with universities and research centers to ensure that ProTab Laboratories can offer the best products and services. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
In addition to the many services available, ProTab Laboratories management team and staff have the comprehensive experience and strong dedication to fulfilling the service goals established.
Quality Control Chemist
To apply to these positions, please email resume to email@example.com.
Quality Control Chemist:
- The Chemist will be responsible for daily laboratory testing of in process materials, environmental testing, method validation, method transfer support and other various laboratory support.
- The Chemist will perform chemical testing using analytical instrumentation including HPLC, GC, FTNIR, FTIR,UV-VIS, AA etc.
- Experience troubleshooting laboratory instrumentation and making simple repairs as needed.
- Will perform environmental testing in compliance with State guidelines in order to maintain certification in environmental laboratory and should be familiar with the workings of a regulated environment: FDA, cGMP, GLP, HACCP etc
- BS degree in Chemistry.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a cGMP environment. Preferably out of pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals or dietary supplements.
- Experience operating and maintaining a variety of analytical instrumentation including HPLC, GC, FT-NIR, etc
- Advanced knowledge of computers, including, but not limited to Microsoft Suite.